If you are interested in an interview for our Speech & Language Pathologist position, please contact Allison Gramentine by phone at 432.695.9901 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED; previous stock control, data entry and computer experience preferred;
B. Specific Skills
Computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Ability to read documents and computer screens. Ability to write and utilize keyboard and telephone.
Ability to drive; has valid driver’s license.
Ability to maintain a patient and positive attitude.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Primary job functions include, but are not limited to:
1. Receives, counts, and stores stock items and records data, manually or using computer.
2. Records nature, quantity, value, or location of material, supplies, or equipment received, shipped, used, or issued to facilities/workers.
3. Compares food/janitorial/incontinent care/office inventory records with sales orders, invoices, or requisitions to verify accuracy and receipt of items.
4. Locates and selects food/janitorial/incontinent care/office, or other articles from stock or issues stock item to facilities/workers.
5. Compiles, reviews, and maintains data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents to determine supply needs.
6. Packs, unpacks, and marks stock items, using identification tag, stamp, electric marking tool, or other labeling equipment.
7. Determines method of storage, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capacity of facility.
8. Delivers products, supplies, and equipment to designated area, and determines sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
9. Verifies computations against physical count of stock, adjusts for errors, or investigates discrepancies.
10. Prepares documents, such as inventory balance, price lists, shortages, expenditures, and periodic reports, using computer, typewriter, or calculator.
11. Receives and fills orders or supplies, food/janitorial/incontinent care/office and products to facilities/workers.
12. Purchases or prepares documents to purchase new or additional stock and recommends disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
13. Confers with Director of Operation and vendors regarding procurement and stock availability.
14. Examines and inspects stock items for wear or defects, reports damage to supervisor, and disposes of or returns items to vendor.
15. Adjusts, repairs, assembles, or prepares products, supplies, equipment, or other items, according to specifications or customer requirements.
16. Assists or directs to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
17. Cleans and maintains supplies, tools, equipment, and instruments, and storage areas to ensure compliance to safety regulations.
18. Drives vehicle to pick up incoming stock or deliver food/janitorial/incontinent care/office to designated locations.