If you are interested in an interview for our Speech & Language Pathologist position, please contact Kayla Minchew by phone at 432.695.9913 or via email at .
SPEECH & LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
MARC's resource center, Spectrum of Solutions, serves as a therapeutic epicenter for the West Texas region. Our team strives to offer a comprehensive approach in the various fields of therapy for children with developmental disabilities. Services provided include ABA therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational therapy, Music therapy, psychological services, and social skills groups.
Our team is seeking full-time/part-time/contracted Speech Language Pathologist and/or Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to provide one-to-one intervention for children/clients in accordance with their individualized speech therapy programs at the office, and in home and/or community settings. Activities involve implementing a variety of teaching strategies and activities to help the child/client make progress toward individualized goals. Interested parties should send resumes to Kayla Minchew at kminchew@marctexas.
Responsibilities to include:
· Perform duties as directed involving, preparation of materials, data collection and record keeping for all services delivered
· Participate in initial and ongoing training and/or shadowing from supervisors, parents, and other therapy team members as appropriate, including demonstration of current programs
· Communicate regularly and openly with supervisors, therapy team members, and parents/guardians of child/client
· Provide input to supervisory staff in the development of programs as appropriate, such as identifying strengths/needs and participating in team meetings
· Accurate and timely submittal of paperwork, including data reports, timesheets, etc.
· Arrive on-time and working for entire duration of scheduled appointments
· Maintain schedule availability and communicating in advance of any upcoming changes
· Deliver services in a manner that values the child/client’s self-esteem and dignity
· Work collaboratively and communicate with parents and families in a manner that emphasizes family-centered services
· Occasionally attend case review meetings with program supervisors at MARC, Inc as directed
· Represent MARC, Inc positively by demonstrating courtesy and professionalism